Fundraising Request. Let us help you put the FUN back in fundraising!
Tree To Tree Adventure Course, Cape May will help you raise money for your school or organization. Here’s how easy it is:
On your designated fundraising day, we will donate $5 for each full price admission your school or organization refers.
A good turnout adds up fast for your cause. We want to your school or organization to succeed. How well you do, is up to you.
For more details on our process, contact Julie Beres at 503. 816. 4890
If your organization would like to participate, please provide us with the following information:
HERE’S SOME IDEAS ON HOW TO HELP TO SPREAD THE WORD TO YOUR FANS AND SUPPORTERS:
- Create an Event on Facebook.
- Write Social Media posts leading up to your fundraising event with all of the important information – and ask for your fans to share it with their friends! A sponsored post could benefit your group, if it’s in your budget.
- Show pictures of your group having fun at Tree to Tree if you’ve been here before.
- Tell your story! Explain to others who you are, and what you’re raising funds for. The more that others can connect with you and your cause, the more excited they will be.
- Create handouts to be sent home to families to tell them about the fundraising.
- Ask for the person in charge of your group’s emails to send an email to let everyone know.
- Leverage the local news.Local media outlets love local organizations. Sending a press release or checking in with a contact that you have may give your fundraiser even more exposure!
- Think about a fun incentive to get others interested. Something along the lines of “If we raise $500 at our fundraiser, I’ll do the Obstacle Course or bring lunch to work the Next Monday!” can really help to get others involved in spreading the word.
- Consider developing a contest or giving prizes to the person in your group who tells the most people about the fundraising event!
- Spread the word early – and frequently!