Why Team Building? When all team members feel invested, have input and work toward reaching a shared goal; the team achieves positive results. This interdependence sets the stage for success.
We believe in team, whether it is the small office or large corporate group… All teams have a mission and we are here to embellish and enhance a strong team environment.
- COMMUNICATION – A combination of verbal, written, and body language are vital for developing a highly engaged and motivated team. Our team building program helps you to identify company goals, eliminate conflict and share positive ideas.
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION – Our trained guides strive to facilitate group thinking, problem solving, communication and helpful skills to resolve issues. We utilize our low elements in an outdoor, active learning setting to bring the team to life. Teams feel a sense of accomplishment and self- motivation
- PROBLEM SOLVING – Our team building facilitators focus on breaking down barriers with a tailor built selection of action based outdoor activities. We’ll guide you through fun, thoughtful activities that send a clear message and allow team growth and talking points that may be reflected upon in future discussions.
Make Tree to Tree Adventure Park’s team building a part of your next challenge, whether you’re a boutique office, large office, or booking a company retreat. Let us jump start your team to success!
Our most popular program includes:
- A certified Tree to Tree facilitator that works with your team directly for two hours on team building activities in the forest
- Two hours of self-guided adventure in the treetops on our aerial obstacle course.
Ready to get started? Fill out our Team Building Inquiry Form today.