We welcome you wearing a costume to the course for Halloween! However – your safety is, as always, our main priority. To ensure your safety up in the trees, check out the below guidelines and costume ideas!
Tree to Tree staff retains the right of final approval of costumes permitted on the course. If you’re unsure, please contact our staff with questions or bring an alternate change of clothes. If a costume is deemed unsafe, you will not be permitted to climb in it.
THINGS THAT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON THE COURSE INCLUDE:
- Face Masks
- Any Hand-Held Costume Accessories (wands, loot bags, …)
- Oversized costumes or costume pieces (no large gloves, inflatable costumes,…)
- Open Toed Shoes/flip flops/Heels/unsafe shoes
- No excessive fabric that may become tangled
- Make sure your costume is comfortable for climbing!
- You will be required to wear a harness.
- Close Toed Shoes
- Long hair must be tied back
- Call us at 609-388-8289 with any questions about this.
- Bring a change of clothes if you’re unsure about your costume! If our staff deems it unsafe to climb, you will not be permitted to climb in it.