Summer Internship Opportunity
Tree to Tree Cape May is searching for a summer intern in our sales/marketing department! If you’re a college student looking for the internship of a lifetime this summer, we’d love to hear from you! Tree To Tree Cape May is accepting applications from students who are interested in demonstrating their skills and gaining Social & Digital Media experience for an unpaid internship available in Summer 2019.
- Creative development of Social Media assets including copy writing, photography and/or graphic design.
- Photography: Take Pictures with Phone or Company Camera (HDR)
- Shoot and edit short and Promotional Videos (iMovie or Windows Movie Maker)
- Promotional events
- Report to Director of Marketing on various projects of interest
- Be an Outdoor Enthusiast with physicality to navigate an aerial adventure course
- Bachelor Degree or working towards a Bachelor/Master Degree in Adventure Tourism, Tourism Promotion, Social Media Marketing, Sports Management, Sports Marketing, Business, Marketing
- Knowledge of Social Media, Word & Excel
- Graphic design helpful but not required.
- Video Making Software (iMovie or Windows Movie Maker)
- Flexible Schedule during park operating hours
- Experience with Adobe InDesign/Photoshop
Job Type: Unpaid Internship
How to apply
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by April 15, 2019.