We’re in the full swing of summer here at T2T & this year we’ve made a few tweaks to help make your experience as easy as possible so all you need to focus on is the fun!
- Your reservation time is now your check-in time. It’s no longer necessary to arrive 30 minutes before your reservation time. Once you arrive, we’ll make sure all your waivers are signed, get you harnessed up, and teach you how to use our equipment in our demo area. You’ll have the opportunity to try it all our close to the ground with one of our guides before you embark on your adventure!
- We’ve reconfigured our courses. Anyone who can reach (standing flat footed with both hands reached straight up over their heads) to 5’9″ is now eligible for our full adult’s course. You’ll get three aerial obstacle courses and the zipline only course for $51. The red course add on is available for an additional $5! (You can add it online or add it on during your adventure!)
- We’ve introduced new COVID-19 policies and procedures. They include wearing a mask at check in and during your orientation, hand sanitizing stations, and limiting the number of participants per orientation.
And some things stay the same:
- Reservations are required. We can fill up quickly, so this is the best way to get a reservation for a day or time that you’re looking for!
- Make sure to allow time for traffic and parking. As you may know, things can get hectic around here in the summer!
- Don’t forget your closed-toe shoes, comfortable clothes to climb in, and water bottle!