Now hiring full and part-time spring-summer-fall positions. There are lots to do before the summer season begins.
Become part of our talented team of outdoor adventure enthusiasts.
We're dedicated to finding individuals who are ready to work, play, and think outside the box to deliver our guests a memorable experience on their South Jersey Shore vacation.
If you're an energetic and motivated person looking for a career you'll love Tree To Tree offers full-time and part-time positions in adventure tourism. We own and operate a total of three adventure courses in the United States including locations in Cape May New Jersey, Farragut State Park Athol Idaho, and Gaston (Portland) Oregon.
Onsite Park Manager
- Support the strong relationship with the zoo staff and management to ensure we are meeting expectations
- Coordinate with the Course Manager to ensure we are properly staffed for the day based on reservations
- Assist with any emergency situations as needed
Welcome Center & Office Management Duties
- Hire all staff needed to support the Welcome Center
- Assist the Course Manager with the hiring of guides
- Maintain reservation system
- Work closely with Course Manager on scheduling and daily routines
- Ensure deposits are made to dropbox each night
- Review register closeout tape to make sure it is reconciled each night
- Keep daily financial logs
Marketing and Promotions Liaison
- Work with our Marketing Manager to ensure the office is aware of pricing specials
- Partner with our Marketing Manager on business development and marketing plan
- During the season, maintain close communication to help drive near-term business and marketing plans.
Meet Our Team
Adventure Course Guide
Outside Course Manager