You’re in for the adventure of a lifetime!
- Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation time. Please allow plenty to time for traffic and parking – oftentimes throughout the season, parking can get tricky!
- When you arrive and park at the Cape May County Park & Zoo, look for signs to Tree to Tree. We’re located just to the right of the entrance to the zoo itself.
- To speed up the check-in process, you can complete your waiver online before you arrive to the park. That way we can get you to your adventure more quickly! Guests under the age of 18 must have their participant agreement form signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Wear closed toed shoes, no open toed sandals or flip flops.
- Long hair needs to be in ponytail.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. We are open rain or shine and will only close due to high winds or lightning.
- Wear something comfortable for climbing. You will be required to wear a harness. Baggy clothing is not recommended.
- You are going to be outside, so expect dirt, pollen and tree sap. You will probably get some on your clothes, so dress appropriately.
- You are more than welcome to bring your own food and drink, but NO alcohol.
- We do sell gloves. Some people prefer to wear them while going through the courses. You may also bring your own if you’d like.
- All participants will be given a training class, then your adventure will be self guided. We have guides on all courses at all times in case you have any difficulty.
Additional Information for Large Groups: The Cape May County Park & Zoo requires a bus permit for parking. Please click here to obtain your permit ASAP! If your group would like to reserve a pavillion, they are available for rental HERE, or by calling the zoo at (609) 465-5271.
Guidelines & Requirements: Please read the height and age requirements carefully for each course and be aware that in order to access any one course, all the minimum requirements must be met.
Height and Age Requirements
In order for guests to be able to reach the safety lines and manage their way through the course they must meet certain minimum height requirements:
Kids Course 7+
Each child is required to be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 4’7″ (140 cm) while keeping their feet flat on the ground.
Juniors Course 10+
Each child is required to be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 5’9″ (140 cm) while keeping their feet flat on the ground.
Adult Course 11+
Each Adult Course guest is required to be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 5’11” (180 cm) while keeping their feet flat on the ground.
The maximum weight limit to participate is 300 lbs.