Reservations are required for visits to Tree to Tree. Plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation time to check-in and gear up!
All reach requirements will be confirmed upon check in.
Some tips for your visit:
- Be sure to allow plenty of time for parking. We share parking with the zoo, and it can fill up quickly!
- Wear closed toed shoes, no open toed sandals or flip flops.
- Long hair needs to be in ponytail.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. We are open rain or shine and will only close due to high winds or lightning.
- Wear something comfortable for climbing. You will be required to wear a harness. Baggy clothing is not recommended.
- You are going to be outside, so expect dirt, pollen and tree sap. You will probably get some on your clothes, so dress appropriately.